The hotel : HÔTEL ROYAL MADELEINE
Address : 29 Rue de l’Arcade, 75008 Paris
Mail : email@example.com
Society : SAS HOTEL ROYAL MADELEINE
Address : 26 rue Pasquier, 75008 PARIS
RCS : Paris B 572 090 769
Siret : 572 090 769 000 17
TVA INTRACOMMUNAUTAIRE : FR 06 572 090 769
Share capital : 39 484,29 €
Director of website publication:
Ms. Coralie Legrand – Owner
In accordance with Article 39 et seq. of Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended in 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any person may obtain communication and, where appropriate, rectification or deletion of the information concerning him, by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Society : OVH
Adresse : 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix
Address : 8 impasse Moulive 31400 Toulouse
Phone : +33(0)6 63 02 27 01
Website : https://www.desideratastudio.com
Mediator – Dispute Resolution:
In accordance with Article L. 615-1 of the Consumer Code, Royal Madeleine Hotel & Spa offers its clients a system for mediating consumption by joining the sector mediation system.
In the event of a dispute, guests are informed of the possibility of recourse to a conventional mediation procedure or to any alternative method of dispute settlement.
Guests should first contact the hotel to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably.
If no amicable settlement is reached within 30 days, guests can contact the Mediator for Travel and Tourism, contact details and terms and conditions of which are available on https://www.mediationconso-ame.com/
Address : 11 Place Dauphine, 75001 Paris
Vous pouvez également consulter le site de la plateforme de règlement des litiges :
L’hôtel Royal Madeleine s’efforce d’assurer au mieux de ses possibilités l’exactitude et la mise à jour des informations diffusées sur le Site, dont elle se réserve le droit de modifier, à tout moment et sans préavis, le contenu.
Toutefois, l’hôtel Royal Madeleine ne peut garantir l’exactitude, la précision et l’exhaustivité des informations mises à disposition sur le Site, lesquelles informations ne constituent ni une garantie ni un engagement de la part de l’hôtel Royal Madeleine à l’égard de l’internaute. En particulier, cette dernière ne saurait être tenue pour responsable :
- de toute imprécision, inexactitude ou omission desdites informations ;
- de tout dommage éventuel résultant d’une intrusion informatique d’un tiers ayant entraîné une modification desdites informations ;
- et, plus généralement, de tous dommages, directs ou indirects, qu’elles qu’en soient les causes, origines, natures et conséquences, liées à l’accès (ou à l’impossibilité d’accéder au Site), au contenu, à l’utilisation du Site et/ou au crédit accordé à une quelconque information provenant de ce dernier.
1. Data collection
Use of personal data collected Bloctel. In accordance with law n°2014-344 of March 17, 2014 relating to consumption. Any consumer has the opportunity to register for free on this list on the website https://conso.bloctel.fr/index.php/inscription.php. You can register free of charge on the BLOCTEL telephone cold calling opposition list (www.bloctel.gouv.fr) in order to no longer be cold-called by a professional with whom you have no current contractual relationship.
We may collect personal data directly from you (e.g. when you purchase a product or service, when providing your information on “contact”, “newsletter”, “booking”, etc.) or indirectly (e.g. from your electronic devices that interact with our website (the “Site”), electronic forms) (hereinafter referred to as the “Digital Platforms”).
Personal data are hereby defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
When you voluntarily provide your personal data, you undertake to provide information that is accurate and does not harm the interests or rights of third parties.
2. Data collected
a) Data that you provide to us directly
You can provide us with data:
- when you create an account online or in our stores;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter;
- when you use our Digital Platforms;
- when you purchase products or services on our Digital Platforms or in our stores;
- when you visit our points of sale;
- when you attend one of our events;
- when you make an external telephone call or from your room telephone to our switchboard, said calls are likely to be recorded.
The personal data collected are:
- your identity (including your first name, last name, gender, image, nationality);
- your contact details (including your postal address, e-mail, telephone numbers);
- your personal status (including your title);
- your purchases (including purchase history, order details);
- your preferences (food, etc.);
- images (including CCTV, publicly available photographs and images taken at events or during your stay);
- certain payment data (including billing data, type or method of payment, credit or debit card number);
- other information that you may provide by filling in forms or by contacting us (including your comments or other communications that you send to us which may include health data relating to possible adverse effects of our products);
- sensitive data according to the legislation in force or when these are disclosed or relevant for the provision of the services and products (including your copy of passport, data related to health, your voice, data of your minor children, including including their first names, date of birth, etc.).
b) Data that you provide to us indirectly
3. Use of your personal data – purpose of collection
We collect and use your personal data in reliance on one or more of the following legal bases:
- we have obtained your prior consent (for example when you subscribe to our newsletter). Please note that with this particular legal basis, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time (see the section below “ Rights of individuals to the data collected” );
- the processing is necessary in the context of a contract between SAS ROYAL MADELEINE and you (for example when you make a purchase of a product or service);
- we have a legitimate interest to carry out the processing and that legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms (for example the prevention of payment fraud);
- we must process your personal data in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Depending on the context, we may use your personal data to:
- provide you with the products or services you have requested;
- perform checks to identify you and verify your identity;
- send you marketing and advertising information, based on your preferences, with your prior consent (see “Marketing Communications” section below);
- provide you with after-sales service and manage refunds;
- manage your reimbursement requests;
- respond to your questions, suggestions and requests, in particular your requests to exercise rights;
- manage complaints and disputes;
- manage the events you have registered for and/or participated in;
- detect, prevent and combat any fraudulent or illegal activity, including to protect your transactions from payment fraud;
- protect you, employees and others in our stores and our property;
- monitor and improve our Digital Platforms;
- carry out anonymous statistical analyses, in particular to adapt our offer of products and services (including the use of nationality anonymously);
- improve our products and services;
- comply with our legal obligations, which includes providing information to regulatory bodies when required by law, in particular to comply with our legal obligations in terms of preventing and combating fraud, money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
4. Use and transmission of data
a) Duration of data retention
Your personal data is processed for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for the duration of any period necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of rights. legal.
In order to determine the most appropriate retention periods for your personal data, we have specifically taken into account the quantity, nature and sensitivity of your personal data, the reasons for which we collected your personal data , the service you deserve and expect from us and applicable legal requirements.
For example :
- Our prospects (potential customers): Your personal data is kept for a period of three (3) years from your last interaction, then deleted or archived in order to comply with legal retention obligations;
- Our customers: your data is kept for the duration of our commercial relationship and up to ten (10) years, then deleted or archived in order to comply with legal retention obligations;
- Cookies used on Digital Platforms: Cookies are kept for a maximum of thirteen (13) months from the time they are installed on your device.
b) Recipients of your personal data
We may only disclose your personal data to the parties named below and for the following reasons:
- To employees of SAS ROYAL MADELEINE who need to have access to your personal data and who are authorized to process it for the aforementioned purposes and who undertake to respect its confidentiality;
- To third parties acting on behalf of SAS ROYAL MADELEINE , under our prior instructions set out in a binding contract that complies with the requirements of applicable law. Such disclosures are made for different reasons, including:
- IT development and support;
- Hosting and carrying out marketing and economic studies and marketing campaigns;
- Verifying your information, authenticating payments, and processing orders and payments to third parties who provide credit reporting, payment or order fulfillment services;
- Delivery services.
- To the competent authorities and/or bodies or to third parties, according to legal obligations or in the context of legal proceedings or other legal requests.
c) Recipients outside the European Union
Your personal data may be processed outside the European Union, including via remote access. We undertake not to carry out any transfer of this data outside the European Union without implementing the appropriate guarantees in accordance with the applicable regulations.
5. Communications marketing (customer card, newsletter, invitations, etc.)
With your prior express consent (usually obtained by ticking a particular box in a form), you may receive information regarding offers, services, products or events sent by SAS ROYAL MADELEINE . We rely on your consent to process the personal data you provide to us for this purpose. Therefore, if you no longer wish to receive such information, you can withdraw your consent at any time (see below “Rights of individuals to the data collected”). We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you ask us to provide other products and/or services in the future, or if there are changes in law, regulation or the structure of our business.
6. Protection of your personal data : security and confidentiality
All your personal data is strictly confidential and will only be accessible if necessary, only by SAS ROYAL MADELEINE staff and other duly authorized entities as well as independent service providers acting on our behalf as part of security measures. appropriate technical and organizational.
We have implemented organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized alteration, destruction and access.
However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the
Digital platforms cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information over the internet.
We follow appropriate security procedures in the retention and disclosure of your personal data to prevent unauthorized access by third parties and to avoid accidental loss of your data. We limit access to your personal data to people who really need to access it for professional reasons. The people who access your data will be subject to a duty of confidentiality with regard to SAS ROYAL MADELEINE .
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breaches. We will notify you and any relevant supervisory authority of a suspected data security breach when we are required by law to do so.
We also require those to whom we provide your personal data to comply with the above. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot therefore guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us via the Internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any unauthorized use, distribution, damage or destruction of your data, except to the extent required by law to endorse such responsibility. Once we have received your personal data, we will apply the aforementioned security measures.
7. Rights of persons on the data collected
In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you may at any time request access, rectification, erasure and portability of your personal data, or restrict or oppose the processing thereof. A summary of these rights is set out below:
- your right to request access to your personal data (request to receive a copy of your personal data),
- your right to rectification (request to rectify any errors in your data or to complete them),
- your right to be forgotten (request the deletion of your personal data, in certain situations),
- Your right to restriction of processing (to request restriction of the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances, for example if you dispute the accuracy of the data),
- Your right to data portability (to request to receive the personal data you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or to transmit this data to a third party, in certain situations),
- Your right to object to processing:
- at any time during the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- in certain other situations, to our further processing of your personal data, for example processing carried out in reliance on our legitimate interests.
When the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can decide to withdraw it at any time. If your consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the processing of your personal data based on other legal bases, such as the fulfillment of your orders and the retention of your order data in accordance with applicable law.
If you no longer wish to receive our advertising or promotional information, we remind you that you can revoke your consent to direct marketing at any time directly from the unsubscribe link included in each advertising electronic message that we send to you. If you do so, we will promptly update our databases and take all reasonable steps to respond to your request as quickly as possible, but we may continue to contact you as necessary in connection with any product or service you asked.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting SAS ROYAL MADELEINE :
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- or by post to the following address: Hôtel Royal Madeleine, 29 rue de l’Arcade 75008 Paris
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection supervisory authority in the event of an alleged violation of the data protection rules applicable to you. The French authority being the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
Please note that if you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, you will be asked to let us know which right you wish to exercise and to provide us with certain information (copy of an identity card, passport or other legally recognized identity) for identification purposes to process your request and protect you against fraudulent requests from third parties.
Depending on the setting of your cookies, you accept that the Site memorizes information concerning your browsing, in particular to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, to establish traffic statistics as well as to optimize its conditions of use and services. offered there.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive. It contains some data relating to your connection, in particular the name of the server which wrote it, usually an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiration date. This identifier can allow the Site to recognize your computer, your browser, your mobile or your tablet on each visit. Cookies are managed by your internet browser.
Cookie name / Category / Default expiration / Purpose of the cookie / Origin (Internal / Third Party)
__don’t win. Targeting cookie. up to 2 years. This cookie is used to identify visitors who visit our Site only once. The results are sent to our Google Analytics account so that we can count the number of unique visitors during a given period.
Targeting cookie. 30 minutes. This cookie is used by Google Analytics to determine how long visitors stay on our Site. Each time you visit a page on the Site, the cookie is scheduled to expire within 30 minutes. If it does not find an existing cookie, a new cookie is created.
Targeting cookie. End of session. This cookie is used by Google Analytics alongside __utmb to determine the length of a visitor’s session on our Site. Unlike __utmb, this cookie has no expiration date. It determines whether a new session should be created if you have closed your browser, reopened it and returned to the Site.
Targeting cookie. 6 months. This cookie is used by Google Analytics to determine the type of referral that each visitor uses to arrive at our Site. This cookie determines whether the user was sent to our Site directly or via a search engine, email or electronic campaign. We use this data to understand how users come to our Site.
Targeting cookie. up to 2 years. Cookies used by Google Analytics. They allow us to analyze the way our website is used in order to adapt, update and improve the experience of our customers on our Site.
Functional cookies. They make it possible to improve the quality of your browsing on the Site, in particular by saving the preferences you have expressed during your visit to the Site. The information collected via these cookies is anonymous and does not allow us to identify the user.
Audience measurement cookies. These cookies are used by the Site to be used for the production of anonymous statistics. They make it possible to recognize visitors, to count them and to identify the way in which they move on the Site when they use it. This makes it possible to improve the functioning of the Site, for example by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
How can you oppose it?
If you wish to change your cookie preferences on all sites, simply go to your browser’s help menu to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255?viewlocale=fr_FR
Pour Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=FR
Depending on your settings, your navigation will be modified and access to our services more or less limited. In particular, the deactivation of so-called functional cookies will alter or even make visiting our Site impossible.
If your device is used by several people or has several Internet browsers, it is possible that some of your choices regarding cookies will not be taken into account permanently, either because you have used another browser, or because ‘a third party has changed your browser settings. We are not able to prevent these external elements and nor to guarantee the durability of the choices that you initially expressed.
9. Specificities for minors under 16
We remind you that we do not collect, directly or indirectly, personal data from persons under the age of 16, without prejudice to any local law setting a different minimum age. We therefore ask you not to provide us with personal data of persons who do not meet this criterion, except where the processing is necessary in the context of a contract.
11. Applicable law
The general terms and conditions of sale of the Hotel Royal Madeleine are governed by French law without prejudice to any mandatory protective provisions that may be applicable in the country of residence of consumers.