Special conditions apply for groups. Promotional codes are not applicable on requests for more than 5 rooms.
Please contact the booking service for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of No-show, the total amount will be charged.
Bookings should be guaranteed with a valid credit card (numbers, date and cryptogram), or with the payment in advance of all the charges.
Flexible terms 1
A secure payment link is sent to you at the time of booking in order to make a full prepayment. Free cancellation up to 2 days before arrival (before 2:00 pm). In the event of late cancellation or modification, no-show or early departure, the full amount of the stay will be charged.
Flexible terms 2
A secure payment link will be sent to you to guarantee your reservation by credit card. Free cancellation up to 2 days before arrival (before 2pm). In the event of late cancellation or modification, no-show or early departure, the full amount of the stay will be charged.
Non-Cancellable, non-refundable terms
Full prepayment at time of booking, via secure payment link. Once a reservation has been made, it cannot be modified and the prepaid amount is non-refundable. This prepayment is non-refundable in the event of cancellation, change of dates or no-show.
Cancellation or modification by the customer
- In accordance with article L. 221-28 of the French Consumer Code, customers are reminded that they do not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 221-18 of the French Consumer Code.
- The conditions of sale of the reserved fare specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation.
- Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or cancelled. No refunds will be made for deposits paid in advance. In this case, this is mentioned in the sales conditions of the tariff.
- When the conditions of sale of the reserved fare so permit :
- – the reservation can be cancelled directly on the Site or Mobile Services via the “Consult or cancel your reservation” section;
- – modification of the reservation can be made directly with the hotel, whose telephone number is specified on the reservation confirmation sent by e-mail.
- In the event of interruption of the stay due to the customer’s fault, the entire agreed price will be cashed. In the case of pre-paid reservations, no refund will be made.
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the customer must leave the room before 12.00 p.m. on the day the reservation ends. Failure to do so will result in an additional night’s charge.
- All reservations are nominative and may under no circumstances be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge, against payment or for commercial purposes.
For any further information concerning our terms and conditions, please feel free to contact our booking service.
The general terms and conditions of sale of the Hotel Royal Madeleine are governed by French law without prejudice to any mandatory protective provisions that may be applicable in the country of residence of consumers.